Monday, May 23, 2011

Interview: 6yr old Chloe

I interviewed Chloe and told her that she’d be able to read all her answers when she’s older. I think it will be fun to look back at a glimpse into Chloe’s 6 year old mind.
All italics are quotes from Chloe.

Tell me the 5 best things about you:
1. I’m really good at swimming
2. I like soccer
3. I really good at drawing
4. I think I’m good at summersaults and stuff. Like gymnastics


If you could tell me to only serve you two vegetables ever again, what would they be?
Carrots and Peas

On a scale, how strict are we in our house? In the middle

Who’s your favorite teacher? Mrs. Ostendorff. There’s two eff’s

If you had to pick one of these, which would you pick? Really long nose hairs, hair in your ears, hair above your lip or massively hairy armpits.
I couldn’t. *giggles* I couldn’t’ at all!!!

If you could have a day with me home from work, what would we do? Go on a picnic.
Which one would you want more: -Dinner with everyone at the table and your favorite show on TV – Dinner where everyone took what they wanted to eat and we ate different things – Dinner with the whole family together and no TV on. ??
Together with NO TV ON!

If you were feeling sad, what meal could we make you in order to cheer you up?
Cupcakes, cake and cookies.

What punishment have you gotten that you remember a lot? Taking away my marbles.

How do you think peanut butter is made? Crushed up and melted peanuts.

Why do you think the sky is blue? I don’t know.
(She just couldn’t answer something if she didn’t believe she knew the answer. It’s like it didn’t make sense to her to make something up if you didn’t know)

What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist, a Vet or a Teacher

Who is your best friend?
Do I have to pick ONE? (nope) Josiah, Jacob, Kylee, Kirsten, Trace – all my friends in my life are my best friends.

What is your favorite subject in school? Math

What makes you the happiest? Sticking cake in my face *giggles* actually, eating cake!

What worries you the most? A wasp. Definitely a wasp.

What makes you the angriest?
A bully. I’ve never seen one but if a bully ever talks to me I’ll probably get mad.

If you had $10,000 how would you spend it?
A very very very very VERY expensive Build-a-Bear!

As we talk she’s sitting next to me on the couch chewing a toenail off her toe as she answers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment