Monday, May 2, 2011

Tooth Fairy Visit #1

Well, I guess Chloe didn't inherit my no-cavity baby teeth. Her first few "real" visits to the dentist turned up some decay. She's been a champ at her visits, and now has one "robot" tooth. They decided to wiggle out one of her other teeth instead of filling it. So, Chloe got a visit from the TOOTH FAIRY. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or her!!! She didn't get to keep the tooth from the dentists office (something I LOVED doing as a kid) so we used a small white bead as a substitute. We figured the tooth fairy would be able to figure out what had happened. She's a pretty smart lady! :)

We couldn't decide at first where to put her "tooth". It might have gotten lost under the pillow, and it had to be someplace the tooth fairy could find it. So, I quick crocheted a little tooth sachel and we hung it on the doorknob of her bedroom. In the morning, Chloe found two shiny half dollars in her bag. She thought they were quarters at first and was so excited to find out that she'd gotten a whole dollar!! This year - Chloe got a visit from the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny on the same night! She was super excited getting ready for bed hamming it up for my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment