Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sick-y naptime

Chloe got puky sick the other night. Poor thing was waking up with cramps and the whole bit. She was so brave, she never got scared and she used the little bucket I gave her. She let me hold her hair back and talked to me when she had questions about what was going on. She ended up slepung for a few hours after 4am or so. She woke up at 6 and came in my room. She was tired and sweet but still wanted to get up. We were talking about being sick and how her body would tell her if she was going to throw up again. She told me about how the night before, before she could go to sleep after throwing up she went under the covers and told her feet to be cat ears so then they would be alert enough to wake her up if she was going to be sick again. I love her creativity and how she can share her thoughts with me. I love that weve had the relationship so she can trust me and not be afraid. Layer that morning she slept on the couch for a few hours! That never happens, it was so sweet to watch her sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment